I experience personal satisfaction in my role as a trainer:
when I have succeeded,
in creating an atmosphere where my trainees feel both safe and invited to try out new skills and behaviors, in teaching theory in a hands-on way that enables my clients to translate it easily into their specific situation – for their own and the company’s benefit, to encourage everyone to expand his/ her own learning zones – for making the training as effective as possible by leveraging the dynamics of the group.
The way I „tick“ best – not only in front of a group:
- on „eye level“ – full of respect for and appreciation of the individual
- sometimes provocative and irritating
- combined with fun and humor
- offering structure that gives space for spontaneity
- based on a tailor-made concept for each individual client
A selection of training topics:
- Personal Development
- Managing critical situations
- Leadership Development
- Communication and Conflict Resolution
- Lean Six Sigma
- Crisis Management
- Project Managemen
What I enjoy most in working as a trainer:
The feedback after a successful training class that I successfully
- offered each participant the best learning environment
- transformed the group dynamics as a catalyst for individual growth
- delivered input in the most practical way – for both effective and sustainable application in daily life.
Please contact me if you feel I might be the right trainer for you!