- is based on the insight that something needs to be done!
- has the goal to either make things better or to preserve a satisfying status quo.
You are looking to do something for yourself – supported by a professional coach.
For me, supporting people in a professional or individual change initiative as a coach means:
- Helping them to gain access to and develop their own potentials – and apply them to reach their goals as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Serving as a catalyst to help them find the right answers for their specific questions – taking into consideration their own personal uniqueness as well as the nature the organization in which they work
My coaching concept utilizes a systemic approach. I use tools and methods from a wide range of different schools in a non-dogmatic and pragmatic way. This heIps me to focus on what is needed in a specific moment, while not loosing sight of the client’s background and future goals.
Why do I enjoy coaching?
- It is personally satisfying to witness and contribute to an individual process of growth as a human being, seeing how they evolve by discovering their own resources and sense of responsibility for their own destinies.
A selection of typical coaching topics:
- Preparation for a challenging new situation such as a promotion
- Effective communication and conflict resolution
- Team development / team coaching
- Burnout prevention (for you and/or your team)
Please contact me if you feel I might be the right coach for you!